Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What's Up Wednesday (June)




It's the last Wednesday of the month (already?!?!) so it's time to link up for What's Up Wednesday. 
You can link up here. If you are thinking about blogging yourself, this is a great post/link up to start with! 

And don't forget that if you watch Bachelorette (or even if you don't), Sheaffer does hilarious recaps on Wednesdays!


1. What we're eating this week...


I did a whole post on what we have been eating yesterday. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be these two ingredient pancakes. Sometimes, the BEST things happen when your expectations are low, right? That's what happened here.

2. What I'm reminiscing about...


Five years ago, this little pumpkin was finishing up Kindergarten. Ready to spend the summer together. No plans except a few VBSs.


Now, she's off everyday this month to her musical camp. And this week, after eating, she's gone for the evenings for dress rehearsals. I could just cry if she wasn't so COMPLETELY happy about it. 

It's such a wonderful thing to see her become independent in the things she chooses to spend her time on, the books she chooses to read, and the friends she lets go of and the ones she keeps. But, it's hard for a mom too!

3. What I'm loving....


All the Everett time I can get!

4. What we've been up to...


As much swimming as we can fit in. We are HUGE fans of Aunt Kacie's apartment pool!

5. What I'm dreading....

NOT the show itself!! Obviously!

Just how tired Eric will be at the end of the week and how sad Evie will be that it's over. They are both putting in so many hours this week and it's truly a labor of love.

6. What I'm working on....


Wrinkles AND acne. Welcome to the 40's. I'm trying a new formula for my face to hopefully clear things up for good. I'll be posting on what I'm trying here soon.

7. What' I'm excited about....



So, this again!!!

8. What I'm watching....



It's over now but this was my favorite couple from season 2. By the time I found out about this show they were showing season 2 so I never got to see season 1. How did I miss this show? It's like grown up Bachelor/Bachelorette. I'm hooked!

9. What I'm listening to....


On infinite repeat. Evie either singing it, watching it, or reciting the lines. She is ALL IN for this musical performance!

10. What I'm wearing...


These sunglasses...with everything! They are from Queen Bling if you are local.


11. What I'm doing this weekend....


Yep. All weekend!

12. What I'm looking forward to next month....

source
We have a family vacation on the calendar.

13. What else is new....


Kacie has her cast off!!!! Now she can get in the pool with us! Yipee!

What's UP with you? Link up or comment below :D













No comments:

Post a Comment