Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What's Up Wednesday




I have two favorite bloggers. Shay & Sheaffer. They are so fun!
Today, I'm linking up to their What's Up Wednesday.


Let's get to it!

What we're eating this week...


My mother-in-law's zucchini muffins. Ok, she doesn't make them into muffins. She also does not add mini chocolate chips. But, I do. And we love them. We fight over them. People are counting how many other people have had and setting some aside and saying 'These are MINE!'

What I'm reminiscing about...


This time last year I was on my first cruise. It was heaven! (And my sister didn't have two broken wrists).

What I'm loving...


Sheaffer's Bachelorette recaps...hilarious!!

What we've been up to...



Taking care of and worrying about poor Kacie. She is on the mend from her wrist surgery but will be out of commission for several more weeks with her bilateral broken wrists!

What I'm dreading...


Cleaning up all the school stuff that I just dumped on the floor in the living room when I brought it home!

What I'm working on...


Watching more shows with Eric. Eric likes PBS. I like PBS too but after awhile I need like...some Bachelorette. Eric never needs any Bachelorette, Nashville or Blacklist to lighten things up. We watched this NOVA episode last night and I remembered why I love NOVA (and Eric).

What I'm excited about...


Evie is going to play Flounder in Kids Backporch Productions' summer musical. She loves doing plays. This is her first musical and I'm just so excited for her!!

What I'm reading... 


I like to read YA fantasy romance. But, every once and awhile an actual grown up book sneaks onto my Goodreads list. Hmph. This one reminds me of Still Alice which I read several years ago. I'm only just starting it. I'll keep you posted.

What I'm listening to...


I just listen to songs on repeat. Then I go find a new song. This Maroon5 song 'Love Somebody' is the one I am playing now.

What I'm wearing...



Yipee! Summer uniform time. This is mine. I love these shorts. I have some from Old Navy too but these from Target are my favorites.

What I'm doing this weekend...


Everett has ONE MORE soccer game. We have been SO lucky on the weather being nice so far. Come on....hold out for one more game!

What I'm looking forward to next month...



More of this! We always talk at the end of the summer about all the activities we did & all the camps we attended and reassess what we want for the next year. Last year, the kids said they wanted to do fewer camps and more unstructured time (Except that Evie is doing a month long musical camp. But, for her, that's as unstructured as she gets!!). 

What else is new...


We have never had bird nests so close to our house. One in our front porch hanging plant and another in our back patio's rangoon creeper. Both have eggs so we are waiting for baby birds now!

That's all for now. I need to get working on that school stuff pile. There will be no peace mentally until it's done!!












1 comment:

  1. Those zucchini muffins look great!
    Thanks for linking up with us for What's up Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete